Friday, October 07, 2005

Forever Perfect

Punch me, I bleed
Follow me, I mislead
Trust me, I can break your heart
Love me, while I scorn you
Heed me, and my unsound advice
Hold me, watch me leave you alone
Forgive me, I err
Believe in me, as I can’t
Shed tears, on the crystal frame
That sheilds, a happy picture
And remember, with all my faults
I am still perfect
For you


P.S> This is a response to a tag that Curbside Prophet came up with. To pick a word and write a poem that contains it. I asked her for a word and Crystal was what she gave me. Not my best work, but I do believe the usage of the word is not forced. Most people I know have been tagged, so I am not passing it around.

3 comments:

Archana said...

But hey.....some of the lines if not all are crystallic!!

Archster said...

Great post.

sd said...

Really liked the ending -"And remember, with all my faults
I am still perfect
For you"