Monday, August 09, 2004

Inso-mania

As if to justify my mentioning lack of sleep as a worthwhile point in my profile, Insomnia has visited me three nights in a row now. Some people need less sleep. That is just the way their body is conditioned. I wouldn't mind having that condition, as long as I don't feel sleep-deprived the next morning. Without my morning cup of coffee and necessary 'awakeness' for driving my car, I would still be trying to shrug off the sleep when I get to work. Thankfully, the effects of insomnia don't spill onto my productivity at work. Just gives me 30 minutes or irritable behavior in the morning (and of course the secret wish that I would get some more sleep). Of course, it does not help that I am a light sleeper. Can't sleep if the TV is on, or the lights are burning bright or simply that people are talking around me.

I guess the bright side is that I have the opportunity to catch up on writing my blog :-)

No comments: