Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hum Jawaab De Chuke Sanam

The quiz is done and dusted and it has gone rather well. Not as huge a turnout as last year, but from the feedback we received, everyone who came enjoyed it. I wonder if I can add QuizMaster to my skillset in a resume. Does that add to much? I definitely do enjoy being one, despite the time and energy that is required to set a quiz up. This year's highlight was a Kaun Banega Crorepati styled round, with theme music, revolving logo, lifelines et al. To add to the drama, it all came down to the last team needing to get all the questions right to win the quiz.

I have put up the files here for anyone wishing to attempt the quiz: http://cid-c3fa92574d313fc4.office.live.com/browse.aspx/Bollywood%20Quiz%202011?Bsrc=EMSHYH&Bpub=SN.Notifications

2 comments:

Vidya said...

My friend added "Time Magazine's Person of the Year, 2007" to his resume - so I don't see why you can't add "QuizMaster" to yours! ;)

Glad to hear that the event went well! I'll shield my ego and won't attempt the quiz. :P

Parth said...

@Vidya: I like your friend's reference. Worth using :) BTW, I didn't realise that this was my 300th post. Should I add 'infrequent blogger' to the resume too? :)